Friday, December 17, 2010

Writing With Alyssa Part 2

Alyssa has been quite the busy bee lately at school when it comes to her writing.  Here are a few of her latest that I'd like to share with everyone:

Ladybugs in Love!
Early one morning Kala-o-wea wrote a message to Homoko. It said "Tomatos are red, raspberries are blue, Homoko, I love you!"  When Homoka found it he wrote one too. "I love the way you shine, put on your line. Oh, Kala-o-wea, where are you? Love, Homoko"

When Kala-o-wea saw this she wrote one. "Kissing a hand, taking a stand, you're my finace. Sincerely, Kala-o-wea" When Homoko saw this he wrote one. "Your hand is so grand, so why don't you stand? Love, Homoko"

Day after night the two wondered if they would see each other. One day they both wondered where each other were. No one had heard or seen a ladybug in real life.

When Homoko thought this he wrote something. "Kala-o-wea where are you? Write a message of where you are." When Kala-o-wea saw this she wrote a message. "Homoko, My Mom said I can't play or go out somewhere. I can't see my love either." When Homoko saw this he cried.

On a rainy day Kala-o-wea came out to play. Homoko was not allowed to play. Homoko's Mom came to see him. She said "No, no, no, you may not go to see her." "Come on now!" said Homoko. His Dad came and said "No, no, no,no,no!"

The next day he got to see her and they lived happily ever after.

My Weekend
On the weekend I went to see Christmas lights. We saw Santa's town. We sat on Santa's sleigh and chair. We saw where Jesus was born. We saw a lot of lights and we saw big humungus presents. We saw things we could put our heads through. We saw a train. We went over bridges. We took pictures. We went in everything. We even went in an igloo and we saw a mailbox that said "Santa's Mail". We saw Nutcrackers.

When we went to where Jesus was born Cayden was in the cradle. We put our heads through boards and trains. We even sat on the big presents. It was fun.

5 Little Elves
Five little elves fixing toys,
Five little elves making toys,
One got punished and ran away.

Four little elves fixing, toys,
Four little elves making toys,
One got punished and ran away.

Three little elves fixing toys,
Three little elves making toys,
One got punished and ran away.

Two little elves fixing toys,
Two little elves making toys,
One got punished and ran away.

One little elf fixing toys,
One little elf making toys,
One got punished and ran away.

Now there are no more elves to make the toys :(

Christmas
People around the world call Santa different names like St. Nick, Dad of Christmas and Father of Christmas. Mrs. Clause has many too. Mother Christmas and Mom of Christmas. But the Christmas spirit is love, family and friends. Santa gives coal to bad boys and girls.

A Letter to Santa
Dear Santa,
May I have The Nutcracker playset and movie? Sorry, I mess up a lot writing. May I have a My Password Journal? May I have a nutcracker ballerina? May I have a gumball machine and a computer? My Mom, Dad, Me and brothers don't have money, just cents. Can you make them for me?

Love,
Alyssa
P.S. Do you really give out coal?

No comments:

Post a Comment