Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jazzing It Up

This past weekend we were finally able to give our living room the over haul that it so desperately needed.  Seriously, our furniture was ugly and mismatched, the room was cramped, and the walls were just bare and ugly.  It was embarrassing! 

In the past I've always hated shopping for living room furniture because the stores just never have anything that I like.  Most sofas are just big and the material and styles just don't work for me.  I also had lots of trouble communicating the style that I was looking for because I just couldn't care less about that stuff.  Well thanks to stores like Garden Ridge and Hobby Lobby I have finally been able to put together a living space that I absolutely love....  Well except for the wall color but with it being a rental house there's nothing I can do about that.















1 comment: